Your first visit to Karls Family Dentistry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, including your medical and dental history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Registration
- Medical History
- Dental History
- Patient Information - Elective
- Medical History - Child
- Notice of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Across the street from the Waunakee Fire Station